Zelalem Yilma MD
- Medical School – University of Rome- La Sapienza, Rome Italy
- Graduation Date -July 1990
- Training (residency and fellowship ) -Columbia University affiliated training at Harlem Hospital Center New York, NY- 1991-1997
- Board Certifications -Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Practice -East Valley since 1997
- Member – Fellow of the American College of cardiology, and Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Special interest -Women and Heart disease, Preventive Cardiology, Cardiovascular Fitness, Sleep Breathing disorders and Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr Yilma has been serving the East Valley community since 1997. She has an extensive experience in the field of cardiovascular medicine treating several complex cardiac patients over the years. She particularly enjoys the one to one patient care and the long term patient physician relationship that are extremely rewarding to her. Being a woman herself she is particularly keen to treating female patients recognizing their gender related differences and specific needs in their cardiovascular diagnosis and care. She is experienced in invasive cardiovascular procedures in the cath lab with angiography, angioplasty and stenting, peripheral vascular treatments as well as pacemaker insertions.
Philo Rogers DO
- Medical School – Kirksville College of Ostesopathic Medicine (A.T. Still University) June 1992.
- Internship – Mesa General Hospital July 1 1992 – June of 1993.
- Residency – Mesa General Hospital July 1 1993 – June of 1995
- Professional Committees:
- Mesa Nalley Lutheran Hospital Family Practice Department Chairman January 1999-August 2001
- Mesa/Valley Lutheran Hospital Family Practice Committee Member January 1996-August 2001.
- Hospice Family Care East Valley Medical Director January 2000-August 2001.
- Cypress Court of Mesa Medical Director Assisted Living Facility January 1997-December 1999.
- Mesa General Hospital Family Practice Department Secretary 1998.
Dr. Rogers practice medicine over 26 years in the East valley before he joins San Tan Cardiovascular Center, Division of Internal Medicine in April 2017. He continues
to pursue his passion of direct one to one patient care in the field of general/ internal medicine
Britany Kormos FNP-C
- Education – University of Phoenix 2012 MSN/FNP Honors
Sigma Theta Tau
Arizona State University 2008 BSN Honors – Sigma Theta Tau
- Graduation Date – March 2012
Britany Kormos graduated from University of Phoenix Family Nurse Practitioner program in March 2012 and certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Britany originally obtained her associates in nursing in 2001 and has cared for cardiac and medical/surgical patients at local valley hospitals. She closely collaborates management of patients with all physician’s at San Tan Cardiovascular Center with a particular interest of health promotion, disease prevention, and patient education. Britany has been with San Tan Cardiovascular Center since August 2012.
- Education – Grand Canyon University with a certificate of Family Nurse Practitioner
- Graduation Date – April 2017
Christine Claybrook graduated from Grand Canyon University with a certificate of Family Nurse Practitioner in April 2017. She is certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Christine has experience since 2007, when she originally became a Registered Nurse, and has worked in several local hospitals and outpatient centers in acute care and ambulatory surgery. Christine has an interest in preventative medicine and enjoys collaborating with patients to meet their health care needs. Joined San Tan Cardiovascular Center to pursuit my passion, practicing preventative medicine to care of Patients health need.